REINDEER KEEPSAKE PLATTER
1-13” Presence Platter
1-Dark Brown Felt Square-Antlers
1-Medium Brown Felt Square-Body
1-Tan Felt Square-Ears
1-Dark Green Felt Square-Bow
1- Small Red Bulb-Nose
!-Package Craft Eyes
2 Small Plastic Candy Canes for mouth
1-Bottle White Enamel Craft Paint
- Paint Presence platter with white enamel paint, it may take two to three coats.-allow to dry between coats.
- Trace child’s foot on light brown felt and hand on dark brown felt-cut out.
- Trace ears from template provided on tan felt-cut out.
- Attach eyes, nose, mouth and ears to foot as shown.
- Glue hands to back of foot to form antlers.
- Glue foot to platter.
- Trace four holly leaves from template provided on green felt-cut out and glue to bottom of foot to form bow.
- Decorate with child’s name or the season as desired using press on letters or hand paint using a stencil.
Categorized under: Crafty Lady